The motor is to reduce the output speed and inertia of […]
The motor is to reduce the output speed and inertia of the drive motor while increasing the torque and load capacity, so as to achieve the ideal transmission effect; the motor and the reducer are usually a combination, which is widely used in mechanical drives, automotive micro-drives, smart homes, medical equipment, communication equipment, intelligent kitchen and bathroom, and other automated driving fields; the main output of the motor is high-speed, low-torque output speed, and it has the characteristics of small size, lightweight, and high output speed. It is widely used; the main function of the reducer is to Reduce the output speed (driving motor) and increase the torque to achieve the ideal transmission effect. The main structure of the reducer is composed of a reduction gear module (gearbox). Below, Battery Blinds Motor Manufacturers introduce the reasons why motors need to use reducers.
1. In the process of industrial automation application, it is often used, low-speed and high-torque precision control. In this case, reducers are generally used. Under high-speed and small-torque conditions, acceleration and reduction gears are generally not required.
2. The motor is equipped with a reducer to increase the torque. When the load is large, it is not cost-effective to blindly increase the power of the servo motor. Therefore, select a reducer with a suitable reduction ratio within the required speed range. It is for the purpose of slowing down the speed and increasing the output torque.
3. We want the ideal torque, either a large servo or a small servo plus a reducer, the result is generally that the cost of a servo plus a reducer is less than the price of a large servo.
4. The reducer has the effect of maintaining the motor in the transmission. The reducer receives a large torque during operation. When the overload is transmitted to the motor, only the amount of overload divided by the reduction ratio can cause damage to the motor if it is directly carried by the motor.
5. When the overload is very large, it is damaged during deceleration. The reducer only needs to be replaced with spare parts to resume operation. The cost is relatively low. If the motor is directly damaged, the repair is relatively slow and the cost is high.
6. Decrease speed and increase output torque at the same time. The torque output ratio is the motor output multiplied by the reduction ratio, but it should be noted that the rated torque of the reducer cannot be exceeded.
7. Deceleration reduces the inertia of the load at the same time.
8. Effectively reduce the moment of inertia, the reducer can control the start, stop, and speed change in time. Increasing the torque through the reducer is equivalent to increasing the input power, which can reduce the power required by the input motor (in places where speed regulation is required). Normally, the motor is more expensive than the reducer, so think about using the reducer.
9. It can effectively save energy. The use of a reducer allows the motor to meet the output torque current and reduce a lot.
10. The use of a reducer can effectively reduce the speed of the motor and increase the torque, and output the corresponding multiplication and reduction ratio according to the motor.