After the electric sunshade is installed, the user will […]
After the electric sunshade is installed, the user will soon feel the effect of shading and dimming, but as time goes by, dust will fall on everything. For example, how to clean the electric curtain if it is dirty, the following is the Motorized Shades Blinds Factory would like to share with you a small method for cleaning curtains:
1. Cotton and linen electric curtains: can be washed directly in the washing machine; in addition to using detergent, it is best to add a little fabric softener to make the electric curtains more smooth and smooth after washing; fabrics that are easy to shrink should be dry cleaned as much as possible.
2. Lace electric curtains: electric curtains with decorative laces are not suitable for vigorous cleaning. Before cleaning, it can be swept quietly with a soft brush to remove external dust.
3. Flannel electric curtains: Flannel electric curtains have strong dust absorption power. After disassembly, use your hands to shake the electric curtains to make the surface dust attached to the flannel naturally fall off, and then soak them in water containing detergent for 15 minutes. It is best not to wash flannel electric curtains with a washing machine. It is recommended to filter the water with light pressure by hand. Do not wring out forcefully after washing, just let the water drip dry automatically.
4. Blinds: Blinds can be cleaned directly. Spray an appropriate amount of water on the electric curtain and wipe it dry with a rag. If the drawstring of the blind electric curtain is dirty, it can be cleaned with a damp cloth dipped in detergent. Due to the material and spray paint, the blinds are easier to fade, so be careful not to expose them to the sun.
5. Roller blinds: Although roller blinds are very common, they are difficult to disassemble, so they can only be cleaned directly with detergent on the roller blinds (or vacuum cleaners can be used for large projects). When cleaning, you should pay special attention to the location around the roller shutter that is easier to absorb dust. If there is too much dust, you can use a soft brush to remove the dust, and then wipe it with clean water. It can also spray some polish to keep the roller blinds clean for a long time.
Finally, after cleaning the electric curtains, try not to dehydrate or dry them. They should be air-dried naturally to avoid destroying their texture; electric curtains of special materials should be sent to a dry cleaner to prevent deformation.