Motorized Shades Blinds Manufacturers introduces the in […]
Motorized Shades Blinds Manufacturers introduces the installation process of curtain motor track:
1. First, measure the distance between the fixed holes and the size of the track to be installed.
2. The total track length is the sum of the motor, track length, and auxiliary transmission box.
3. Rotate the clip 90° to connect with the track, and install the lifting clip to the top plate with self-tapping screws.
4. Put the electric 90° into the main transmission box.
5. Rotate the motor clockwise by 90°.
6. After rotating in place, push the insert into the transmission box to the limit position, it will be automatically locked, the motor is connected to the transmission box, and the connection is completed.