Roller Blinds Motor Manufacturers introduces how to adj […]
Roller Blinds Motor Manufacturers introduces how to adjust the shutter limiter :
1. There should be two limit switches for electric rolling shutter doors. One is the upper limit and the other is the lower limit. The limit switch should have a mechanical turning lever to control the stop and start of the switch.
2. There should be two people to operate the adjustment. One person adjusts the position of the mechanical rotating lever on the top, and the other person controls the up and down position of the shutter door to adjust the position of the limit switch.
3. Turn the nut card on the stopper to an appropriate angle to disengage the stopper nut, or loosen the locking screw on the stopper.
4. After the door is opened to the proper position, rotate the limit nut on the limiter to press the roller on the limit switch of the door opening. After hearing the sound of "Dida", snap the nut card into the corresponding position of the limit nut. slot or tighten the screw.
5. After closing the door to the proper position, turn the limit nut on the limiter to press the roller on the door closing limit switch. After hearing the sound of "drip", snap the nut card into the limit nut. in the corresponding slot or tighten the screw.
6. If the position of the switch door is not suitable, it can be adjusted again to achieve the best position.