Roller Shutter Tubular Motor Manufacturers introduces h […]
Roller Shutter Tubular Motor Manufacturers introduces how to install electric curtains:
1. Pass the wire rope through the big end drive wheel.
2. Insert the slide rail into the big end, and then pull out the wires clearly (do not cross) to the other side of the slide rail.
3. Put the plug and the required ball into the track, and then tighten the plug.
4. Loosen the auxiliary pulley screw, and make one side of the wire rope B pass through the screw in the middle of the two-wire crimping parts. At this time, push the auxiliary pulley into the slide. Please note that the wire rope must be placed on both sides of the pulley.
5. Adjust the small end nut to the outermost end, and make the wire B side pass through the small end pulley.
6. First press the side end of the wire rope A into the pressing part of the main pulley C, and then tighten the screw at the C position. Put the wire rope B into the main pulley, and tighten the wire rope while pushing the main pulley into the slide. Please note that the wire rope must be secured on both sides of the pulley.
7. Put in the required ball and stop on the track. Slide the small end into the end of the slide rail, and then tighten the stopper. At this time, tighten the B side of the wire rope, press the wire rope under the pressing part at D, and tighten the screw at D.
8. Drag the main pulley and auxiliary pulley to both ends of the guide rail, and then tighten the fixing screws on the auxiliary pulley.