Awning Motors Factory introduces the common faults of m […]
Awning Motors Factory introduces the common faults of motors:
1. The motor does not move or the speed is slow. This fault is usually caused by circuit interruption, motor burnout, unreset stop button, limit switch action, and heavy load. Treatment method: check the circuit and connect; replace the burned-out motor; replace the button or press several times; move the limit switch slider away from the microswitch contact, and adjust the position of the microswitch; check if the mechanical parts are stuck Paper, please clear the paper jam and remove the obstacles.
2. The location and cause of the control failure: the relay (contactor) contact rod, the stroke micro switch fails, or the contact pad is deformed, the slider fixing screw is loose, the backplate screw is loose, causing the backplate to move, and the slider or nut cannot As the wire rotates and moves, the block transmission gear is damaged, and the upper and lower buttons of the button are stuck. Treatment method: replace the relay (contactor); replace the microswitch or contact; tighten the sliding screw and reset the backing plate; replace the block transmission gear; replace the button.
3. The hand zipper does not move. The cause of the failure: the ring chain blocked the transverse groove; the pawl did not disengage from the ratchet wheel; the frame of the pressure chain was jammed. Treatment method: Straighten the circular chain; adjust the relative position of the pawl and the pressure chain frame; replace or lubricate the pins.
4. Motor vibration or high noise. Reasons for failure: brake disc is unbalanced or damaged; brake disc is not fastened; bearing oil loss or failure; gear meshing is not smooth, oil leakage or wear is serious; motor current noise or vibration. Treatment method: replace the brake disc or readjust the balance; tighten the brake disc nut; replace the bearing; repair the gear at the output end of the motor shaft, lubricate or replace the gear; check the motor, if the motor is damaged, replace the motor.
5. Check the support deviation of the electric shutter door and the tightness of the screw, check the tightness of the belt, check the controller to clean the oil and dust in the motor output chassis, and check the wear of each part of the motor. Automatic electric door, high-speed door, open And closing width, speed check voltage parameters to maintain and replace damaged components. Owners also need to pay attention to the regular maintenance and maintenance of automatic doors. Due to the influence of installation quality and use environment, problems will inevitably occur during use.